Church on Mission
We know you are Mission Minded and care about our community. Metroplex Women’s Clinic is a vital, effective, local mission. Because many of our clients are hurting and their circumstances are desperate, we have opportunity to make a difference for Life and to share the love of Christ with them. Every day at MWC, lives are saved, the hurting find hope, the poor are comforted, and the Gospel is preached.
We would love to partner with your church by offering:
- Inspiring speakers for church events and Sanctity of Life Sunday
- Resources for Sanctity of Life celebrations
- Post-Abortion recovery retreats (Fall 2022 TBA)
- Service opportunities for groups or individuals
Churches can become part of the mission Metroplex Women’s Clinic by:
- Praying for MWC – for effective ministry, provision, and protection.
- Giving to MWC – become a monthly giving partner, participate in Baby Bottles for Life or host a Baby Shower. There are many ways to give.
Click “Donate” or Call 817.299.9599 to find out more.
- Sending Volunteers – always needed and easily plugged in.
-MWC: Client Coordinators, Spiritual Mentors, and Nurses
Call 817.299.9599 to find out more.
-Arlington Resale stores benefit MWC—individuals and groups
Call 817-478-7253 to find out more.